START LEARNING NOW
START HERE TO ACCESS THE INDUSTRY
BECOME PROFICIENT ARTIS
FREE RESOURCES AND COURSES
Empty space, drag to resize
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Which course should I take?
- If you are a beginner or experienced 3D user, but new to Houdini, we recommend taking Intro to Houdini for 3D Artists.
- If you feel confident with Houdini basics, take intermediate courses like Houdini SciFi Generator
- If you need further assistance or still feel unsure about taking this course, we´ll be pleased to help!
Why choosing TECHART WORLDS?
- WE HELP YOU CREATING A STRONG PORTFOLIO
Contrary to most Houdini schools or 3D generalist schools, we focus on TECHART disciplines (and provide required 3D foundations too) to help you creating outstanding demo reel.
- WE PROVIDE PROFESSIONAL FEEDBACK
If you are new to industry, our courses will help you landing the 3D industry and accessing your first job.
If you are experienced 3D user, you'll become a key resource for your studio.
- WE PROVIDE WITH CERTIFICATION:
On successfully completing our courses , the corresponding Certificates of knowledge will be provided.
How do students receive FEEDBACK?
- You'll gain access to all our Discord Server public channels so you get help with the basic 'how to' questions..
- Then, you'll be granted access to course-specific Discord channel, with dedicated instructor.
- Thirdly, in courses containing 'Assignments, Quizzes, Exams or Webinars', you may be asked to submit your work and doubts, which we'll answer with any combination of the following: Direct email made out of text and images, Recorded videos, through grading Exams and Quizzes. Webinar, Zoom Live event for Q&A and more
What CERTIFICATES will I get?
- Once you covered the content, you'll get Completion and Knowledge certificates.
In case you wondered, you don't need any sort of official certificate provided by some expensive university. The only true requirement in order to land your dream job as TechArtist is a strong portfolio. Ask around and you'll find any experienced 3D artist/technical artist will agree on this.
Is TECHART WORLDS a Online School?
- Yes, we are 100% online world-wide school.
What are Recommended Computer specs
Can I take individual courses only?
- Yes, you can enrol any course individually.
Can I take several courses simultaneously?
- Yes, you can, but it is not recommended. Depending on your background you might struggle with some specific topic and you should focus on it till you understand it. Our advice is avoiding fighting on more than one fronts at once.
What is the refund policy?
Within 14 days of the course start date you may request a full refund, as long as you didn't cover beyond 30% of the course content.
Courses or tutorials, what is the difference?
Whenever you read 'course' or 'tutorial', they both refer to the same thing: a collection of Learning Activities (recorded videos, live webinars, zoom meetings, PDFs, e-books, assessments, audio files and more). Each course is made out of a unique mix of the above mentioned learning activities, depending on the course duration and scope.
How much does the course cost?
Scroll up to the Course Descriptor section
- Take a look at course content section to understand the course breakdown; in combination with 'Time and Commitment' explanation, you'll get an idea of commitment required from you. Notice some sections may be very demanding depending on your CG background.